Thursday 23 January 2014

DVD Cover- Hand Drawn


For this first bonus DVD design, I decided I wanted to bring both the Zombies game mode, and my music video together into one design. To begin with, I started by having the album name on the disc (using a modified version of the logo), as well as the title "Murder Bonus Disc", to say what it was exactly. Regarding the aspects of the game world, I decided I would take the sky of Die Rise to surround the text, just for the sake of appearance as I think it is both effective at looking good, and it also conveys the destruction reflected in the Zombies game mode. Also, I took the Tranzit Bus and the Mark IV Tank from Origins, placing them either side of the disc acting as a timeline ( Tranzit being the first map, Origins being the last). The zombies on the disc I was thinking could be the extras from the video, therefore creating the game/video merge using assets from Zombies, and live action zombies.











No comments:

Post a Comment